Specialist work on this project included adding polychrome decorations to the columns, restoring the lettering and polishing to the pulpit and gallery panelling.
There has been a church on this site for hundreds of years. A new church was opened on Trinity Sunday 1740 which was transformed from a simple building to a Byzantine shrine by the architect S S Teulon in 1860 and reopened in 1866.
The redecorations at St Mary’s church in Ealing carried out by Garbot replicated this ornate splender.
<< All categories|